Day 1: Arrival Danang – Hoian Ancient Town | Meal: D | Overnight: Hoian
Your guide and driver will meet you at the Danang airport for a transfer to your hotel in Hoi An. Hoi An used to be an international trade center by sea on the east area in the 16th and 17th centuries. It was the busiest trading port during the reign of Nguyen as merchants from Japan, China, Portugal, Spain, Holland stopped over to exchange and purchase commodities. At leisure then you enjoy dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2: My Son ruins & Hoian | Meal: B-L | Overnight: Hoi An
In the morning you take a trip to discover the World Heritage My Son Ruins, comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the 2nd century. My Son was the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century and a must-see for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. Afternoon you have a walking tour to explore the Hoi An Ancient town with old houses, narrow streets, moss-grown walls, lantern makers and visit Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Handicraft workshop and enjoy traditional arts performance.
Day 3: Departure Hoian| Meal: B
Today is the last day of your trip. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do last minute souvenir shopping before meeting your guide for transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey. Thanks for joining us.
- Private transportation as per tour program
- English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour program
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All entrance fees
- 24/7 hotline support
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above
Deposit & Bank Fee
Deposit Amount US$ 100 per person is Non-Refundable.
In the peak/high seasons/ public holidays, clients may be requested for extra deposit to secure and guarantee the services reservation provided by the local suppliers such as hotels, airlines company, boat company….according to their policies.
Clients are requested to pay for the bank fee at their end for the wire transfer payment
Cancellations should be made in writing to Insight Asia Travel. Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. to Insight Asia Travel recommends you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement.
· 60 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fee applied. 100% refund.
· 59 – 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 29 – 15 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
No show: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
Unused Services: No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.