This one-thousand-year old city and now is the capital of Vietnam offer you its unique images that totally different from other Asian cities at your first sight upon arrival and in your visits to pagodas, temples, museums and at its 36-street Old quarter and the French Quarter.
- Private transportation as per program
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All entrance fees
- 24/7 hotline support
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above
Deposit & Bank Fee
Deposit Amount US$ 100 per person is Non-Refundable.
In the peak/high seasons/ public holidays, clients may be requested for extra deposit to secure and guarantee the services reservation provided by the local suppliers such as hotels, airlines company, boat company….according to their policies.
Clients are requested to pay for the bank fee at their end for the wire transfer payment
Cancellations should be made in writing to Insight Asia Travel. Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. to Insight Asia Travel recommends you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement.
· 60 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fee applied. 100% refund.
· 59 – 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 29 – 15 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
No show: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
Unused Services: No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
Hanoi French Quarter Walking Tour
Leave your hotel for Hanoi Flag Tower where you will walk up the steps to view Hanoi Citadel complex from the top. You then visit the Vietnam Military History Museum with rooms full of war propaganda, photographs and documents from wars against China, France, and the United States. Continues to walk around the area so call Embassy row where passengers can see the French villa & buildings then walk down Hoang Dieu street to the Cua Bac Church, a Roman Catholic church is one of the three major read more... churches of Hanoi. Meet your driver at the church for transfer to thr Haanoi Opera House. This church was erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911 following the Palais Garnier, the older of Paris’s two opera houses, and is considered to be one of the architectural landmarks of Hanoi. Time for refreshment with a drink at the Highland Cafe. End of services.