Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi | Meal: D | Overnight: Hanoi
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi. Your guide will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel located in the Hanoi downtown. After check in you have free time to relax, then your guide see you again for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Your day will be completed by a water puppet show – a unique art performance in Vietnam.
Day 2: Bat Trang – But Thap Pagoda – Dong Ho Painting Village | Meal: B – L | Overnight: Hanoi
Our guide and driver pick you up from your hotel then get 30 minute drive to Bat Trang. Once there, we will walk through the village visiting different homes observing the ceramic production process. After lunch, we drive for another 20km. to the village of Dong Ho to visit the home of traditional folk paintings in Vietnam. These artisans have been producing fine woodblock prints for centuries. We conclude our trip with a visit to But Thap pagoda before returning to Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi Vanphuc Silk Village | Meal: B | Overnight: Hanoi
Located 12km away from Hanoi, the village of Van Phuc is famous for its silk products. Not only in domestic market, Van Phuc Silk products are also known by international market like France, Thailand, Indonesia… One special characteristic of Van Phuc Silk is that it brings the warmness in winter and the coolness in summer with a diverse range of patterns. Coming to visit the Van Phuc village, you will have chance to wander around local shop, admire the local skillful artisans to produce such beautiful and sophisticated silk. Rest day for leisure time.
Day 4: Hanoi Departure | Meal: B
Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do last minute souvenir shopping before a transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey. Thanks for joining us.
- Private transportation as per program
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
- Meals as stated in the program
- Water and tissues on coach
- All entrance fees
- 24/7 hotline support
- International flights & tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Visa fee
- Other services not mentioned above
Deposit & Bank Fee
Deposit Amount US$ 100 per person is Non-Refundable.
In the peak/high seasons/ public holidays, clients may be requested for extra deposit to secure and guarantee the services reservation provided by the local suppliers such as hotels, airlines company, boat company….according to their policies.
Clients are requested to pay for the bank fee at their end for the wire transfer payment
Cancellations should be made in writing to Insight Asia Travel. Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. to Insight Asia Travel recommends you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement.
· 60 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fee applied. 100% refund.
· 59 – 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 29 – 15 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
· 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
No show: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
Unused Services: No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
Hanoi Capital - Vietnam