December 22, 2017 12/13/17 -
Insight Asia Travel would like to introduce you “A Glance of Vietnam Culture 10 trip”. Within 10 days in Vietnam starting from Hanoi and bounding to the South and ended in Saigon, you will have a chance to learn about the Vietnamese country, interesting places, World Heritage Site as Halong Bay, Hue Citadel, Hoi An Ancient town, people, culture, to taste Vietnamese famous cuisines. In short, you will find out a Vietnam much different from what you can image.
+ Private airport pick-up & drop off
+ Private transportation
+ Private sightseeing tour
+ Private boat trip as per tour program
+ Experienced Private English speaking guide
+ Accommodation, twin shared with daily breakfast in 5-star hotels
+ Vietnamese cuisine set-menu as stated in the program (B:breakfast ; L:lunch ; D:dinner)
+ Water and tissues on coach
+ All entrance fees
+ All in-tour flights
+ Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
+ No hidden cost
+ 24/7 hotline support
+ Worry-free and hassle-free
+ Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
+ International flights & tax
+ Travel insurance
+ Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
+ Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
+ Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
+ Vietnam visa stamp fee
+ Other services not mentioned above
Deposit & Bank Fee
Deposit Amount US$ 100 per person is Non-Refundable.
In the peak/high seasons/ public holidays, clients may be requested for extra deposit to secure and guarantee the services reservation provided by the local suppliers such as hotels, airlines company, boat company….according to their policies.
Clients are requested to pay for the bank fee at their end for the wire transfer payment
Cancellations should be made in writing to Insight Asia Travel. Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. to Insight Asia Travel recommends you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement.
- 60 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fee applied. 100% refund.
- 59 – 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
- 29 – 15 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
- 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
- 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
No show: 100% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
Unused Services: No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
You must have the Vietnam visa or the pre-approved letter before you travel and you can get the Vietnam visa by one of the below arrangements. Visa is single entry and valid for 30 days.
Apply for a Visa at an Embassy by yourself
Get the Vietnam visa stamp at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country of residence with the pre-approved letter arranged and sent you by your local agent
Get the Vietnam visa on arrival by sending to your local travel agent your passport information and your international flight to arrange the visa on arrival pre-approved letter before you travel.
Print this letter, bring with you to show at departure flight check-in counter and at the “visa on arrival” at Vietnam International Airports (at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, at Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport, Hanoi ) for visa stamp. Please also provide one (1) passport photo and US$45 each for fee.
Citizens of Australia, UK, US, EU Countries, New Zealand and Canada require a visa to visit Vietnam. Other nationalities should check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in their country of residence.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi (-/-/D)
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel located in the Hanoi downtown. Your guide’s welcome speech will give you overall information about the city of Hanoi. After check in you will have free time to relax, then your guide will see you again for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Your first day will be completed by a water puppet show – a unique art performance in Vietnam - before you return to your hotel for read more... overnight stay in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Free Choice: Sightseeing - Streetfood - Dining
Widely acknowledged as one of the loveliest cities in Asia, this one-thousand-year old city offer you its unique images that totally different from other Asian cities. Hanoi still retains a small-town provincial charm and unique intermingle with a French legacy wide, tree-lined boulevards, parks, grand villas and an artistic, café society.
Different people, different interests and tastes. Hanoi Free Choice included Sightseeing – Street Food – Dinning offers you the best things that Hanoi has read more... to offer and satisfy you with a personalize discovery and authentic experience. Please select one of the Hanoi city options and one of the Hanoi Surroundings to enjoy the day in Hanoi. Do not forget to add your favourit street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the Hanoi and North Vietnam cuisine.
Hanoi Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost
1. Free Choice Sightseeing
+ Option 1: Hanoi Full-day ( Maximum 7 places )
+ Option 2: Hanoi Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & One of Hanoi Surroundings
2. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
3. Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit
1. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( open in the morning) ; 2. One Pillar Pagoda
3. Quan Thanh Temple ; 4. Temple of Literature
5. Bach Ma Temple ; 6. Hanoi Ancient House
7. Tran Quoc pagoda ; 8. Sword Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
9. Vietnam Military History Museum ; 10. Vietnam National Museum of History
11. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology ; 12. Vietnamese Women’s Museum
1. Bat Trang pottery villages: About 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, Bat Trang village, established in 14th or 15th century, is famous for ceramic and pottery products of high quality such as vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products which have been exported worldwide.
2. Van Phuc silk village: About 8 km southwest of Ha Noi, Van Phuc silk village is well known for its traditional sericulture, weaving, and silk products for a long-lasting history of more than two thousand years. The village makes more than 2 million meters of silk per year and is an ideal place for silk products & souvenirs
3. Duong Lam Ancient village: Duong Lam ancient village, some 60km to the west of Hanoi, has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. One special thing about the village is that most of the buildings here are made of laterite and mud, two materials that are abundant in the area. The village also has its prestige as two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in here.
4. Dong Ho painting village: Dong Ho painting village, 30 km to the East of Hanoi, or Vietnamese woodblock prints is a distinct Vietnamese folk art. Dong Ho paintings reflect people’s innermost feelings. Dong Ho paintings is made of of bark of a tree called “Dzo. Colors of the painting are refined from various kinds of tree leaves that people can easily find in Vietnam. Dong Ho paintings have about 300 years of history in the north of Vietnam. It is always considered a symbol of traditional culture and aesthetic value of Vietnam.
Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Pho Hanoi “
2. “ Banh Cuon “
3. “ Bun Cha Hanoi “ followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea/softdrink
4. “ Bo kho ”
All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub.
Free Choice Dining
1. “ Cha Ca Hanoi “ in Hanoi Old Quarter area at local restaurant.
2. Vegetarian set-menu at local restaurant
3. Vietnamese set-menu at French building restaurant
4. Vietnamese cuisine a-la-carte at Ngon restaurant
5. KOTO restaurant. Know One Teach One unique restaurant.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Traditional Junk (B/L/D)
In the morning you leave Hanoi for HalongBay via the Red River Delta. Upon arrival you will have a short break at the Café Lounge. Welcome on board. You will set out on a junk cruise on the bay while seafood lunch is served. After lunch, you will take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
In the late afternoon, you will take a take a bamboo row boat to visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to read more... interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. You also take a kayak to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board to enjoy watching the peaceful sunset, joining a Vietnamese cooking demonstration and later unwind at a restaurant. Tonight you stay overnight onboard.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (Brunch/-)
Early birds will have a chance to join in the Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck and view the sunrise over the bay with a cup of coffee or tea. After brunch you will take a tender to visit one of the most beautiful limestone grottos – Sung Sot cave. Your junk sets sail to cruise back to the dock while you enjoy a final glimpse of HalongBay. On the journey back to Hanoi you will have a stop at the Phu Lang ceramic village – one of the most famous ceramic brands dated from 17th – 19th century in the read more... North of Vietnam. Then you will drive back to Hanoi for overnight stay.
Day 5: Hanoi – Hue - Halfday tour (B/-/D)
Today you have free time until transfer to Hanoi airport for flight to Hue. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel. Located in central Vietnam, Hue used to be the Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945 and is recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO. Afternoon you have a private tour to explore the Hue Citadel comprising three circles oRoyal Citadel and Forbidden Citadel. End of the day you visit the local Dong Ba market locaated read more... on a bank of the Perfume river – a paradise for snapshots of daily activities. In the evening you enjoy a Hue Citadel Royal style dinner tasting some Royal cuisines at local restaurant.
Day 6: Hue – Hoi An (B/L/-)
In the morning you have a Dragon boat cruising on the Perfume river to visit the Thien Mu pagoda, one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country. From there you rejoin your car to visit the king Minh Mang’s tomb and king Tu Duc’s tomb. Back to hotel for short break then you leave Hue for Hoi An, another World Heritage site in Central Vietnam. Journey to Hoi An is travelling over the Hai Van pass where you have a stop for a panoramic view over the Lang Co beach before read more... arriving your hotel in Hoi An. At leisure then you enjoy dinner at local restaurant.
Day 7: Hoi An Free Choice (B/-/D)
Your stay in the Hoi An Ancient town will be full of interesting. Besides the Walking Hoi An Ancient town, you can select one of the Hoi An Surroundings to start your wonderful day in Hoi An. Do not forget to add your favourit street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the Quang Nam cuisine.
Hoi An Free Choice Offers. All included. No extra cost
1. Free Choice Sightseeing: Walking Hoi An Ancient town
2. Free Choice Surroundings
3. Free Choice Street Food Lunch read more... Break – Authentic experiences
4. Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit
Hoi An Sightseeings
Walking in Hoi An Ancient town: Explore the town with old houses, narrow streets and stop to visit the lantern makers, Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Handicraft workshop.
Hoi An Surroundings
1. Tra Que Vegetable village by bicycle: Where you can join with gardening activities as preparing the land and fertilizing with seaweed from the local lake, prepare food and join lunch with a local family. It is also good time to relax and learn more about the Vietnamese village.
2. Kim Bong Carpentry village by boat: Formed in the 15 th century by Vietnameses from the Northern Vietnam, Kim Bong carpentry developed vigorously and the occupational village was established with three groups: Ancient architectural construction, civil wooden furniture and shipbuilding. Many carpenters from this village worlked to build Hue Citadel
3. My Son Sanctuary: My Son Sanctuary dates from the 4th to the 13th centuries. It was a unique culture on the coast of contemporary Vietnam, owing its spiritual origins to the Hinduism of India. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower temples in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. The My Son Sanctuary is a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries. It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia.
Free Choice Hoi An Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences
1. “ Rice & Chicken”
2. “ Banh Xeo Hoi An “
3. “ Cao Lau Hoi An”
4. “ Mi Quang ”
All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub
Free Choice Dining:
1. Hoi An cuisine set-menu at local restaurant.
2. Dinner on the beach at local restaurant.
3. BBQ fresh seafood on the beach at local restaurant.
4. Relaxing Dinner Cruise on the Hoai river and the Thu Bon river
Day 8: Hoi An – Saigon (B/-/D)
Again you take an one-hour flight to Ho Chi Minh city, the most dynamic one where everyone seems busy riding, buying, selling, studying. However, the city’s core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings. In the afternoon, you are offered the Free Choice Sightseeing to visit some famous city’s attractions . Tonight you dinner on the Lady Hau cruises on the Saigon river.
HCMC Free Choice Sightseeings
1. Reunification Palace
2. Municipal Theatre – read more... City Post Office – Notre-Dame Cathedral
3. War Remnants Museum
4. Vinh Nghiem pagoda
5. Hoang De pagoda
6. Ben Thanh market
Day 9: Mekong Delta excursion (B/L/-)
Today you have am excursion to the Mekong Delta. Surrounded by thousands of crisscrossed canals, life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, most of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Upon arrival you take a motor-boat to explore the Thoi Son islet, one of the four famous islets ( Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix). Following a village path passing local houses to visit some family-run coconut candy mills then you take a horse-cart from read more... village to village. Enjoy lunch with local special dishes followed by the “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, a very common art activity in the Mekong Delta performed by local people. Back to HCMC. At leisure.
Day 10: HCMC deparrture (B)
Today is the last day of your trip. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do your last minute souvenir shopping before meeeting your guide for transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey and thanks for joining us.
Join the conversation