Your privacy is critically important to us. At Tourhop we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can't stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our product, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what's visible to the public, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
What information do we collect?
When you register with us and become a member and when you choose to post or book a tour, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. It includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and home postal address, but does not include your credit card number or billing information. We use your Personal Information to provide the Service and administer your inquiries. In order to process some of your transactions through the site, we may also ask for your credit card number and other billing information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. We may use your personal information to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the service and to analyze and understand how our site is used. We may use the information for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Our information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for booking processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your booking. We also may use your Personal Information to contact you with Tourhop newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your private information (credit cards, billing information, etc.) is not kept on Tourhop servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website